Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Change. Another Boring Post.

Guess What??? I am back again updating my blog and trying not to fall asleep. The date is 22nd May, time is 2.50 AM at night or morning, whatever you might call it... and here I am, writing yet another late entry in my already dilapidated blog. ISC is knocking on the door (thanks to me parents I dont really need be reminded anymore) and I am in a saaaad state of affairs. Itz already June and I have no clue as to what I want to do with my life whatsoever. Maybe I will stick to my dream of opening a grocer's shop...
On life in general, it cant get any worse. I get into damn fights with mom and dad everyday about my studies and my girl. And she seems really least bothered about me. What a life! I am not cribbing. She has a lot on her plate and I dont really blame her for not giving enough time to the relationship but, yes, sometimes it hurts. Sometimes I wonder why I dont explode under all the pressure and all the hurt life throws at me. Sometimes I wonder why am I living and why there is so much pain in life. There has always been pain... will it ever fade away??? She is my life, there is no doubt about it, but is that why she has to hurt me over and over and over and over again??? Have I not done enough? Or have I just been a jerk? People say I am indifferent to life, that's because life has made me indifferent to it. I cant take it anymore... my bubble will burst... I will just fade away... Far away...

Here I am
On the road again
Here I am
Up on the stage
Here I go
Playing star again
Here I go
TURN THE PAGE

No comments: