Wednesday, May 2, 2007

The Female

Dudes all around the globe!
Never fall in love with any gal! Its highly dangerous. Speaking from personal experience they will never give, like, a proper answer no matter how thick you lay it on them! No matter how much you mush (eeeyuck) and how much you say you love them they still come up with the same damn f**king answer, "I need to think about it" or "Give me some time." or "I always thought you as a very good friend!". Oh Puhleeeez!! Don't they know that these damn retorts are now cliches of sorts! Man, trying to get a girl to say yes have driven guys mad, to tears, up the wall, (in case of a certain Devdas Mookerjee) to alcohol and in certain extreme cases, to commit suicide! I will finish my little post by posing a little question to all my readers: IS PROPOSING TO A GIRL WORTH THE TROUBLE WE HAVE TO FACE??

The answer is left to ponder................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES. IT IS.

Achluophobia said...

well the question was posed to a guy. are u a guy?