Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Cliche: Life Sucks.

Sitting down to write is never easy.... never easy. but still trying to write and then forgetting wat to do with it is worse so therefore i shall not try. my life lately has not been great.
Highly testing times, with ppl walking in and walking out of my life every other day... do i look like a door to them that u can just pull me open and walk in and walk out after ur done?? or am i as important as a loo, that wen in need therez no1 else but me to use and wen not, i am spited.....
The only constant being in my life for the past year or so is also in trouble. She is going thru a bad phase and i cant seem to do nething abt it. i wish i cud do some more... i wish the myriad shapes in my head would not throb so much, pushing me in the wrong direction... i wish my temper would not erupt like a pregnant volcano... i wish...
life has been turned upside down in school as well, itz best not to elaborate. why?? why did i have to do it?? perhaps itz wat u call 'a rush of blood to the head', but i cudv gone without it. i wish that ppl stp asking me abt it whenever they meet me...
my health has not been looking up either. coughing at nyt, puking blood, fever...... life ebbs away and all i can do is stand and stare..... i wish i wasn't sick.... i wish my pain can be soaked in the same way i try to soak the pain of the persons that mean the world to me.

I have numerous friends
But I am still lonely
I've seen numerous trends
Oh still so lonely
I wish it wasnt so...
I wish there was some1 i can fall back on when all else is dark.
Clocks keep ticking...
Still ticking...

No comments: